Please note: All maps have disclaimers about the information provided not being reliable. Under Wyoming law, you are responsible for knowing where you are, no matter what. All information is presented as a possible aid to help you enjoy recreational opportunities. PLUC is not responsible for what you do with this information.
1. http://goo.gl/D2iBG – The Wyoming Office of State Lands & Investments (OSLI) website has current data on Wyoming Land that is color coded for legal public access. You are required to know where you are. GPS instruments have been known to mislead users, but your responsibility is not contingent on false information from this website, technical failure, or your navigation skills.
2. http://goo.gl/EvVAD – Land use restrictions by county are available from this OSLI link.
3. http://goo.gl/Etskj – Wyoming Game & Fish — Hunting regulations.
4. http://goo.gl/F0JyVM – Wyoming Game & Fish — Fishing Regulations.
5. http://goo.gl/w2uKIK – US Bureau of Land Management (BLM) mapping portal. BLM’s GeoCommunicator has base maps showing aerial, roads, and topo views. The largest land management agency in the United States of America has many tools available for exploring the Western USA, including the Public Land Survey System (PLSS) used by government agencies.
6. http://goo.gl/x8Jj6V Wyoming Interagency Spatial Database & Online Management System (WISDOM) allows satellite images from 3 separate years to be displayed (2006, 2009, 2012 at this time) from the same perspective as topo, terrain, or base (road) maps.
7. http://goo.gl/pDV4bc The State of Wyoming GIS Viewer offers parcel information throughout the state, and features near real time latitude / longitude readings. Base maps include topo and aerial views. .
8. http://goo.gl/K2Zao – Crime Stoppers offers a cash reward of up to $1,000.00 for citizens who report information that leads to solving a crime. Anonymous phone reporting # (307) 672-7463.
9. http://goo.gl/72etpK — Sheridan County Assessor mapping shows micro land parcel data. (Requires Microsoft® Silverlight®), topo maps, and aerial data.
10. http://goo.gl/4gwcnR – Johnson County Assessor mapping website shows land ownership, topo, and aerial imagery.
11. http://goo.gl/wPFGMd – iGage.com AllTopo Maps V7 Pro is used by PLUC for creating detailed topo maps, vertical profiles, and assorted other mapping challenges.